10 Favourite Posts From 2014
It seems that it is just a few weeks since the start of 2014, it seems impossible that it is January 2015 already. It has been a great year with loads of popular articles. If you have ever wondered what other people are reading whilst they are visiting, then here are the top 10 posts of 2014.
Top Posts For 2014
- Why Depression Effects Organizing, for me this one drew on personal experience on how I took back control of my own life after suffering with depression, I know it will never go away but I have put in place ways to manage areas to move forward with my life.
- Improve Your Routines, I like to take control and by improving your routines you might find that you have even more time to do the things you want to do rather than the things you have to do.
- Beat Depression: Make Positive Changes, accepting depression is part of you but taking the active steps of not letting the condition define you is important if you are looking to manage depression.
- Back Pain Remedies, it is important not to suffer in silence, if you have back pain finding out the cause could help you find a long-term solution to your discomfort.
- De-Stress After Christmas, with the holiday season behind us it is important to take care of yourself and to have some time to relax to get ready for the year ahead.
- Reducing The Cost Of Bills, means that your money is working hard for you and you are addressing the rising costs. It can be as simple as turning your heating down a degree to help reduce the costs involved.
- Take Budgeting To the Next Level, I love to budget and to ensure that I can meet my expenses over the year and whilst a basic budget does the job, if you expand on this you can really see the potential in the money you earn and make it work so much harder for you than you can ever imagine.
- National Clean Your Fridge Day, it is so important to keep your kitchen germ free, it can save you and your family from experiencing a bug that can be very unpleasant, at worse it could send you to hospital. National clean your fridge day is a way to urge you to remember to give your fridge a thorough clean.
- Downsizing: Why Reduce Your Home Content, having too much clutter in your home means there is more to keep clean and organized, reducing the clutter makes running your home easier and a lot less stressful.
- Working On Your Routines, take your time and keep to your schedule; it can save you from having to start again and build your routines from scratch. I love routines and schedules so this is a great post that I enjoyed writing.
This has been a great trip down memory lane; going over some of the older articles that have been popular with you, the readers. If there are some that you haven’t read, click the link to read the article. They are there for you to enjoy, I have enjoyed writing these and many more posts over the last year, it has been a memorable experience.
Thank you for making this last year an enjoyable experience and for meeting some new people.
You have some interesting ones there, Sharon. I checked out the ones on routine since that is something I’ll be shoring up for our family over the next month.
Thank you for visiting:)
Great round up! Looks like I have great posts to read!
Thanks for visiting Brittany:)
Comments are closed.