Have you ever wondered how people can keep your home sparkling clean and yet you never really know when they clean, it never seems to look dirty enough to warrant cleaning. This is the genius concept that you really need to learn, the cleaners, those that love to clean you will constantly see them cleaning and enjoying the process. Those that clean without noticing are those that keep on top of their cleaning schedule and clean before it needs doing, to ensure that it doesn’t get a build-up of dirt and any cleaning is literally easy to do.
8 Secrets: Keep Your Home Sparkling Clean
- Always tidy up after yourself, when you have finished with something put it away. So, after eating, wash the dishes or put them in the dishwasher, get into the habit of emptying and filling the dishwasher as soon as possible.
- Learn your routine, this allows you to do jobs around the home without thinking. I wipe the toilet down once a day; it just becomes a habit. Then you do these tasks automatically and they are always spotlessly clean with minimal effort on your part.
- My favourite cleaning ‘speed cleaning’, it is not about the deep cleaning but keeping on top of the daily or weekly tasks so you don’t notice a build-up of dirt and it always looks clean. A ten-minute dusting session and I know my house looks clean and dust free.
- Be organized; don’t allow the clutter into your home. If something comes in, ensure something also goes out and this way you won’t notice a build-up of items that you don’t really want.
- Know the areas you struggle with and put into place things to help you. If you dump the mail on the kitchen counter, have a sorting box and sort the mail out immediately, don’t let it build up.
- Always make your bed every day. It makes a room look tidy, just having the bed made and looking great, you are less likely to notice the rest of the room.
- Always keep on top of the laundry, this will give your home the look of order and you won’t have overflowing laundry baskets.
- Use a cleaning routine; it will keep you organized and tidy and it will help keep your home clean and organized.
Keep Your Home Sparkling Clean
It is possible to have a clean and sparkling home; unfortunately, it does take work, whether you are a lover of cleaning or you just like a clean and tidy home. You have to accept that cleaning is part of adulthood and that as adults we all have to take responsibility to keep our homes clean. There are some that enjoy cleaning more than others and that is fine, no matter where you sit with cleaning, the easier the task is the more likely that it gets done on a regular basis.
Therefore, if you are looking for the answer for a sparkling clean home then you need to clean frequently and keep the clutter at bay.