Buying gifts for women is difficult. If you’re stuck for inspiration I have found 25 ideas that might just spark an idea or two to help you pick the right gift for the women in your life at any time of the year!
Taking your time is the most important part of choosing the right gift; if you rush the gift buying and pick the first thing you see then chances are you haven’t thought about what that person wants or likes and often this present doesn’t portray the love that you are trying to express.
Gifts That Are Jewellery Inspired
- A Heart shaped necklace, elegant and very beautiful and blue. Jewellery is personable, so remember to consider the woman you are buying for and not just what you like and dislike.
- A crystal magnetic bracelet will help with some medical conditions but also look beautiful too!
- There is nothing more beautiful than a necklace with a name!
- A smart fashion watch that connects to your phone via Bluetooth might be perfect for that busy woman in your life.
- A Mother and daughter necklace, I think these are beautiful.
Stationery Lovers Gifts
For those women that love all things stationery!
- Morning mug, it changes colour as you add the hot water, I find these fascinating to watch.
- An adult colouring book, it is surprising how therapeutic this activity is.
- If you are getting the books, you need the coloured pencils to go with them.
- If you have a stationery addiction, this leather-bound notebook will be perfect. Think about the person receiving the gift, are they stationery addicts?
- If you are looking to help the women in your life organize their time then a planner is a great solution. Planning helps to organize your life and the gift of a planner is a thought out gift, but make sure you choose the right one, there are lots of different styles, there is not one style fits all in the planning world.
Gifts That Are A Touch Risky
Always think carefully before giving anyone a risky gift!
- If you are truly stuck for an idea then a gift card could be the perfect solution. You can buy a physical gift card, but it is also possible to buy a gift card that arrives via email, making it easier for the last-minute gift.
- If you are looking for a female co-worker then these gifts might just hit the mark.
- The gift for the women who have everything, a gift of nothing, I would be very careful with this gift! Think long and hard before choosing this option!
Never Give These Gifts Alone
If you are thinking about these types of gifts always make sure you have other gifts too!
- For the DIY’s out there these pink tools might just be the perfect gift, with this gift the company gives to a breast cancer charity with every purchase!
- An electric wine bottle opener, a handy tool to have around the house!
- An Infuser water bottle to help with hydration and makes water taste even better!
If you are going for something more personal think about what the person likes and what they need first!
- Looking for the perfect tote bag, then you need to look at these, you can choose the letter on the bag too! I love tote bags, they are so versatile and stylish.
There is nothing better than taking out some time just for yourself!
- Relaxing in the bath is a popular relaxation technique and using these bath bombs making it even more luxurious.
- A gift basket with a spa theme sounds like a perfect combination to enjoy.
- Relieve stress at the office with these magnetic balls!
Every woman loves beauty!
- A pretty make up bag or pencil case, both are options for this set of three bags.
- Hand and body lotion make the perfect gift, but be sure to find out the best option for the person first.
- Only the best hand cream you can buy!
When it comes to buying gifts for women it is important that you think outside the box, think about the person too; what are their likes and dislikes, it is not about finding something you like, but finding something they will want.
Therefore, if you are looking for gifts for women it is important that you are fully aware of the wants and the needs of the women in question.
Remember it is important to stick to a budget and that means you know exactly how much you have to spend on the gift for the woman in question.
Never go over budget as this can have a negative impact on your financial situation.
Looking for more gift ideas? 30 Stationery Products That You Will Love is a great place to start!