Inspiration To Help You This Easter
Working out what you need to buy and for who is never easy, no matter the holiday. I thought I would help you out and put together a little inspiration to help you this Easter; to get you in the mood, to give you some great ideas as to the gifts that you might like to buy.
I want to highlight some different items; I have included a few traditional items and obviously an Easter theme. I just wanted to give you the inspiration to help you this Easter time and maybe help your budget by starting to plan early.
Inspiration To Help You This Easter
Finding The Inspiration To Help You This Easter
- The traditional gifts at Easter are the chocolate eggs; you’re spoilt for choice on these, as well as the price you pay. The options are great from the Crème Eggs; this is a box of 48, plenty for a few gifts! Perhaps you prefer the more traditional approach of the large chocolate eggs like this one!
- Making your own chocolates is a great way to personalize your gift. This chocolate mould is perfect for making a gift for Easter. You can even get shaped ones like this duck and rabbit chocolate mould!
- These toy eggs were a popular toy for my children; they all played with them and loved them and the best thing was, they were not food or a cuddle toy! They provided hours of fun and enjoyment for many years!
- Gifts and snacks at this time of the year don’t have to contain chocolate, if you have a lot to buy for, why not buy a healthy snack box like this one!
- Decoration ideas that are not plastic, these wooden eggs and box will make the perfect decoration and will last for years saving you money down the line.
- Lego is a perfect gift for Easter; with so many different sets and combinations, you will find something for every taste!
- If you like to give cards at Easter, this pack of cards will make it easier to write and send to your loved ones.
- If you just don’t know what to buy, you really can’t go wrong with a gift card, you choose the value and they choose something they want! The perfect gift!
- With Easter themed activities, an Easter stamp is an essential gift for any budding artist! They will get hours of entertainment and you get to make some memories with your children too.
- For me my favourite activity with my children was play dough, I love this stuff, it encourages so many of the important elements of play and learning. Therefore, for me one of the favourite toys you can get playdough eggs, these will give your children a chance to explore their development. It is also a themed product, Easter and eggs and, of course, it isn’t chocolate and is more entertaining than eating too much sugary substance, which we all know is not good for our health.
- I love children’s books and I miss not having these around to read to my children. I remember being curled up in a chair with a child nestled in my lap and just reading to them. This is just one reason why I love children’s books; it brings back memories of when mine were little. I picked two books that I thought would be an excellent Easter gift, the first one is about bunnies and the second is still for young children but it goes into the religious side of Easter.
- If you are looking for something which is suitable for Easter that is soft and fun to play with, then this beautiful lamb will make a perfect gift.
- Instead of buying chocolate eggs, these plastic eggs have toys on the inside, so they are still getting the fun of the egg, but they are not going to rot their teeth with too many sweets.
- These little chicks in a basket will make the perfect Easter decoration and they do look so cute. They will last, too, for a few years, making them an ideal decoration to reuse, saving you money, as you won’t need to buy more decorations in the future.
- Keeping children entertained is a great way to develop their skills and to use their imagination. This egg decorating kit from Lego is going to provide stimulation and creativity, an awesome gift for any artistic child.
This list doesn’t pick out every possible combination of gifts, but it is here to give you the inspiration to help you this Easter, to find the gifts you need, within your budget.
Remember if you haven’t got the money then you can’t spend any, this is why it is wise to create your budget now, work out the money you need for gifts this Easter and start thinking about where it is coming from.
This will prevent you from attempting last-minute panic buying and adding expense to some form of credit. My best tip for buying the chocolate Easter eggs is to wait until after Easter. I used to buy only one chocolate egg for my children and this was an after Easter treat when shops reduce the prices of Easter eggs.
Are you finding inspiration to help you this Easter?
Looking for more Easter articles? Saving Money This Easter is a great place to start!