Do you want to understand how really getting your home clean is good for you? Having a clean home will make you feel good, it gives you that happy feeling that you can just sit down and relax! But how do you really get your home clean?
Do you feel that other people’s homes are cleaner and you are missing out on some secret that will be your miracle cure for a clean home?
Getting Your Home Clean
Unfortunately, there is no magic formula that will take away the hard work you need to do to clean your home.
However, there are some secrets that you can use that will take away some of the hard work!
If you don’t like to clean, unless you hire help, you will need to do some things to keep your home clean and fresh!
Secrets That Will Make Your Home Sparkle
- The smell of your home is important, if it smells of wet dog or what you had for tea last week, it won’t make your home feel clean. Airing out your home will help it smell and feel cleaner!
- Create a cleaning schedule that works for you. Make it as detailed as you need, from writing everything down to just noting the basics of what you want to do. It is your cleaning schedule so make it fit your needs!
- Damp rubber gloves are perfect for pulling up trapped hairs on carpet and furniture. It is quick and easy too!
- Use liquid soap in bathrooms for hand washing, it makes less mess and it is more hygienic!
- Use the power of the sun to kill germs, dry your clothes and to give your home that fresh scent too! Hanging out your washing to dry outside is not only green, it makes the clothes smell amazing!
- Use products that you feel that they work! If you don’t want to go down the route of green cleaning products don’t be pressured into using them. You have to feel comfortable with the products you use if you don’t think they work you won’t feel as though your house is clean.
- Don’t forget to wash those walls, this is a task that many people forget and yet it can have an amazing impact on how your home looks! If the walls are clean it does change the feel of the home.
- Clean those cupboards and tiles in the kitchen, the grease from cooking can quickly build up and make your kitchen feel dirty.
- Using white vinegar to clean your windows will make them sparkle and shine.
- Use baking soda to absorb those funky smells around your home, in the fridge, linen closet just be careful to keep out of the reach of children.
Making Your Home A Home
You deserve to live in a clean home, a place where you can feel happy and content.
Remember it is your home, finding the perfect balance between a clean home to one that’s lived in is a personal choice.
But remember, you do deserve to live in a place where the dishes are clean and put away. Where you bed has clean sheets and you can visit a bathroom that is clean!
Taking Steps To cleanliness
I know it is not always easy to keep on top of the cleaning, I have been there when washing the dishes was too much to manage. But by taking one step at a time I was able to clean my home and keep it clean!
This is hard to admit before depression I was a perfectionist when it came to cleaning, and to then find it overwhelming was hard.
But it was something I was going to do!
I am not back to the perfectionist and in some ways I am glad, vacuuming 2 or 3 times a day was hard work!
Therefore, if you are looking for the magic tip that will make cleaning easier, I am sorry there really isn’t one! You have to work each day to maintain a clean environment where you live! But these tips will help to make those cleaning tasks that much easier!
Looking for cleaning articles? 18 Reasons Why You Need To Clean is a great place to start!