Are you stuck for a gift for a planner? This gift guide for planners is here to inspire you and to help you find the right gift for the people in your life.
It is surprising the options that you can buy for a planner; these people are awesome and are some of the easiest people to buy gifts for.
However, you have to know what they like, they can also be very picky as to the items they like and dislike!
Affiliate links support How To Get Organized At Home
Gift Guide For Planners
Finding the right gift is important especially for planners, they will have their own style and likes and dislikes when it comes to planning, knowing these first will help you make the right choices.
The options that you can choose for a planner is wide if you are not a planner you might just be surprised!
There are options for people who like:
- Daily spreads, but you might have columns going down the page and a week fits on two pages.
- A spread that is a page per day, with space for different activities.
- Journal, which is a blank book and the owner creates the spreads that they like.
Finding what type of planner they like is one step, but sometimes planners are more expensive than what you might imagine. Don’t assume that it will fit into your budget, check the pricing first before you commit to something that might be more than you’re prepared to spend.
- Planners: Finding the right planner is a personal choice so unless you know what they like and how much space they need each day. Choosing the right planner is a difficult task. There are loads of different options, don’t be fooled to think every planner is the same!
Giving Stationery Gifts
Not to alarm you but unless you have looked at stationery items lately you might be surprised at the number of different options you can give!
- Pens: Finding the right pen isn’t easy either! You really need to know what a person likes. Look at the pen they use, if they are not picky with pens it might be easier. However, pens differ in how they feel and write and for those people who love pens, they do tend to like a type of pen and the colour of the ink!
- Washi tape: Does the person use washi tape? This is a great gift for a person who plans, who loves to use washi tape to highlight or design something unique.
- Paper: I do have a need for paper, I know that we live in a modern world where technology is taking over the world, but for me, I love the feel of writing things down. Taking pen to paper is something that just can’t be replaced. It allows me to get all the thoughts and ideas out of my head and I just can’t do it the same on electronic devices.
Stuck For Gift Ideas
It isn’t easy buying gifts when there are so many choices you need to make, from getting the right gift, to fitting that within your budget too!
However, there are gifts that you can give that can mean even more!
- Time: This is a gift that many people would love, time to do some planning or spending quality time with something they love or need to do, is special. A gift here is simple, offer to babysit so they can just spend that time doing something they enjoy!
If you are still stuck for a gift idea for a person who loves their planner, then you won’t go wrong with a gift card. Make sure it is versatile and they are able to use it towards all things stationery!
- Gift Card: If you want to buy a person a planner for a gift, it might be a better option to buy a gift card so you know that you are giving the right planner!
In some ways, for me, this makes the ideal gift. I love all things stationery and planning, however, I very seldom have the time or the opportunity to just buy the stationery items that I want and a gift card would be the perfect option for me!
What is your favourite gift for planners? Comment below!
Therefore, if you are thinking about buying gifts for a planner, then you need to think carefully about what they like and use. It isn’t as simple as you might imagine, there are a lot of options and getting the right option is crucial for the perfect gift!
Looking for more gift guides? An Awesome Gift Guide For Connoisseurs Of Wine is a great place to start!