If you want that clean feeling in your bathroom then there are some time-saving tips on how to clean a bathroom quickly and easily. The bathroom is a place where you are able to relax and have some you time, this is especially so when you have young children. Having space to wash, relax and having a few minutes where pampering is important. But being able to do this in a clean bathroom means that you are not thinking about the other tasks that need doing and you are looking after yourself.
Making Your Bathroom Smell Fresh
The best way to make a bathroom look good is to make sure that it smells good. There are some great ways that can help keep your bathroom smelling fresh.
- Try to open the window and let some fresh air into your bathroom, even if it is just for 10 minutes, it will reduce the amount of moisture that is in your bathroom and it will make it smell fresh.
- There are many products on the market that are room fresheners; they release fresh smells into the room. The disadvantages for this type of room freshener means that you are constantly releasing chemicals into the atmosphere. For me, I am trying to reduce the amount of chemicals that I use in the home and I will not use the spray room fresheners. I prefer the gel ones or a candle that has a scent.
- If you use candles then be careful, keep them away from curtains and flammable material and young children.
How To Make Your Bathroom Shine
If you are looking for a shiny bathroom then you will need to clean and follow this with drying the sink, bath and toilet. Drying is going to give the bathroom suite that shine; it is a great way to quickly spruce up a bathroom by just drying the surfaces. It will brighten up the bathroom and it will make the room appear clean.
A great time for cleaning is after you have used the room. once you have finished in the shower, it is an ideal time to clean. This will ensure when the next person goes into the bathroom it will be clean for them. It will also mean that you will not need to do marathon cleaning sessions because you will be keeping on top of cleaning the bath, sink and toilet.
Cleaning The Bathroom Floor
It will depend on the flooring in your bathroom as to the frequency of cleaning, a carpeted bathroom should only need vacuuming once or twice per week, where as a tiled or vinyl flooring will need sweeping most days to reduce any dust and to keep it looking fresh and clean. But it will only need washing once per week, if it looks dirty in-between washing then a quick spot clean can sometimes be an alternative than a complete floor scrubbing.
- Clean the bathroom after you have finished using it and then it will always be clean.
- Consider using some room fragrance either in the form of candle or bathroom freshener.
- Open the window each day to let the fresh air in, this will reduce the moisture in the room.
- Drying the suite after cleaning or a quick spot clean will make the room look cleaner.
- Add time into your day to do a quick spot check of your bathroom, if it looks and smells good then enjoy, if not quickly address the problem, but don’t spend more than a few minutes straightening out the problem.
There are lots of ways that you can clean your bathroom keeping it fresh, clean and smell free.