I have wanted to share with you some of the great posts shared on this site every Monday, while I feature just two posts a week on each party I wanted to have somewhere where I could highlight more of your fantastic work. Therefore, I am sharing some of the best of October’s Monday Madness link up’s with you all. They are the posts that I think are fabulous, but unfortunately, I can’t share them all. The plan is to share with you a select few from the month and hopefully highlight some of the fantastic blogs that are working every day to bring you the best content to help improve your own life.
October’s Monday Madness
With Halloween being so close, only a few days away, what better time to share with you some of the fantastic ideas that you can use to inspire your own Halloween decorations, costumes and food.
- Let’s start with the decorations, I love wreaths and there is nothing better than a Halloween wreath to set the tone.
- For me I hate the smell of pumpkins, I know I’m the only person, so for me cutting and carving is out of the question and I love the no carve pumpkin
- If you are looking for some easy decorations that you can make then this Halloween display is perfect and easy too.
- Don’t let your coffee cup look boring and not festive, try creating a Halloween coffee cup holder to brighten up your day.
- If you are label crazy then this free Halloween printable will be perfect for those Halloween gifts.
- If you are looking for something subtle then this pillow cover would make the perfect Halloween decoration that could bring out every year.
- It wouldn’t be much fun if there wasn’t something for the children to do, these Halloween colouring sheets are the perfect activity.
- Halloween food is so much fun, there are so many different ways that you can make your food scary and fun, try these fun ideas just to get you on the right track.
Goals In October’s Monday Madness
For those of you who follow this blog, you will be aware how important goals are. This year I have held myself accountable for the goals that I have made. I get so much pleasure and inspiration in reading and being a part of that process for other people, to know that someone is there, reading their goals and learning from their progress too.
- I will start this section by sharing my own journey; each month I write about how I am getting on with my own goals and this process has taught me so much this year.
- Emily at Morning Motivated Mom is awesome with her goals and breaks them down beautifully as to what she is planning to do for the month.
- Debbie from Simple Joys Of Home has an awesome list of the goals she is planning for the month, this list is inspirational and it is hard to put down your goals knowing that anyone can read them.
- Angela from Setting My Intention also has her goals for the month, this list is fantastic and I must admit the idea of ensuring a good night sleep is important, I just wish it wasn’t such a difficult task sometimes!
For The Home October’s Monday Madness
There is nothing more special for me than the things for the home, something that makes your home special, now this could be a number of different ideas from cleaning to creating something unique.
- For a parent, sometimes the best actions are getting rid of some of the toys that our children no longer play with. It is a relief sometimes when you realize that the toys are reducing and you don’t need quite so many, this article explains the process in detail.
- If you are looking for some inspiration then this table will do just that, it is awesome! I love the colour and the idea of the sand; it’s perfect.
I wish I could include them all but unfortunately; I selected just some of the best articles shared in October’s Monday Madness. If this is successful, each month I will share some of the best of that months’ Monday Madness.
If you are looking for more articles on this topic head over to the landing page where you will find links to other posts on Monday Madness.
What were your favourite posts from October’s Monday Madness?