I just love sharing some of the best posts from July’s Monday Madness link parties. There are some real gems which are truly fantastic and worth the time to stop and read. Each month I like to pull a few of my favourites that I have read throughout the month and to share them directly with you. This is to inspire you and to highlight some of these articles which you might have missed!
Affiliate links support How To Get Organized At Home
Sharing Some Of the Best Organizing Posts
Organizing is a passion, I love things to belong, to have a home so everyone knows where to find the item in question. Don’t get me wrong, my home is far from perfect, there are always some areas that can slip through.
This is just one reason I love organizing articles, they can inspire me too!
- It is possible to fail at organizing, this helps you to discover what works and what doesn’t!
- Staying organized means using a planner and I love reading how other people set up their planner and any tips they might have!
- Don’t forget to organize the desktop, it should have harmony and organization, here is a great article that will help you organize this area of your home.
- Having the right storage is important, you don’t want to spend a fortune on storage when you can find simple solutions to the storage issues. This is a great article on saving money when putting up shelves.
- Having an organized garage will make you feel good about the space, it is often an underused area of your home, yet it is valuable if used in the right way! If you are looking for garage organization ideas here are a few!
- A challenge makes you think about things and an organizing challenge is a good place to start!
- Craft room supplies are difficult to contain! Try these tips if you are looking for some fabric storage ideas.
Sharing Some Of The Best Home Posts
I sometimes wish I had more time, I would love to tackle more things around the home, but being busy and my attention span is just 15 minutes, you could imagine the chaos this could bring!
- When someone just makes their kitchen cupboards from scratch and make them look amazing, I am like WOW! Wait till you read this post!
- Window covering isn’t always this easy! But it is important not to scare your neighbours and come up with solutions that allows modesty and yet doesn’t take away the light and often the view!
- What do you have in your entryway? This article is about a new entry way item!
- Getting your entry into your home right can depend on how you view that space and what you can do to add to the original design of the space. I love the idea of painting concrete!
- Flower pots are really dull, some of the ones you can buy have no imagination or the ability to fit in with your decoration. Decorating your own pots to how you want them to look is a great idea!
- Stuck with decorating a small space? Then this article will inspire you to find the right items for your home.
- If you like the farm-house style for decorating then you will love these ideas for your home!
- If you are looking to make your garage door look cute then these faux windows are a great idea!
- The most important person when looking at organizing or cleaning your home is you. Don’t put too much into your day that you get overwhelmed! This article is great at helping you tackle the most important!
Sharing Some Of The Best Back To School Projects
In some ways I miss the back to school scramble, it marked the end of the holidays and the start of my children getting older. The hunting out the items that I wanted and needed was always a challenge. I never pay more than I have to and if that meant looking for a bargain I was there!
- Getting the right backpack is a challenge, it has to fit with so many challenges that it is important to look at all the options, including adding your own personal touch!
- Getting ready for school is a pain, here are 20 tips to help you get organized!
- Exploring your areas near to where you live is a great idea to teach your children about their own home area, rather than travelling miles on holiday! Not technically back to school, but educational and fun!
Sharing Some Of The Best Cleaning Tips
I love cleaning, there is something that bugs me when I know that something is dirty and needs some attention. However, my home is never perfect and I am always interested in how other people keep their homes clean.
- Cleaning stainless steel is a pain, it seems to mark so easily and keeping sticky finger prints at bay is always a problem. This article helps you keep your stainless steel appliances under control!
- Cleaning your car is fun when you make your own car wash!
- Sometimes having a cleaning schedule is the right thing for you, check out this cleaning schedule for inspiration!
- If you are looking to save money then try washing your car in the rain! It is great to just have some fun! The rain will wash off the suds too!
Therefore, if you are looking for some of the best articles to read then this selection is just awesome! It is just a small collection of some of the great posts shared each week on Monday Madness link party!
What was your favourite post from July’s Monday Madness link parties?