I can’t believe that January is drawing to a close, it is time for sharing some of the best articles and links from January’s Monday Madness link parties! As always, it is a difficult task to pick a handful of fantastic content from all the parties for the month combined! However, I have managed to narrow the list down and I just want to share these awesome posts with you, I know it is easy to miss them with the volume of links on the party, which is awesome!
Sharing Some Of The Best
As many of you are aware of, I’m addicted to planning and setting goals; it is something that I have wanted to work on and in some areas I thought I knew so much, this last year I had an awakening and found there was so much I really needed to learn.
I wanted to start this journey through January’s link parties with looking at goal setting and planning, I really think this is one of my top areas and I can spend too much time looking at things and reading other people’s tips, on planning and their goals.
- For me the most important goal article is the one I wrote at the beginning of the month, I laid out my plans for my goals and how I intend to move forward with them this year.
- I’m inspired by this goal article, this talks about 12 mini goals over the course of the year and adding new areas each month to improve upon.
- The most important point for goal setting is making sure they are realistic and this one does!
- A great way to focus on your goals is being accountable to them, this really does make you think about the reason behind the goal and why you are participating! This is one reason I love these types of goals, where they actually get ticked off as you complete the tasks.
- A great idea for doing more of your tasks is to create a simple routine, one that you can practice until the tasks become automatic! Starting with a morning routine is great!
- Often, it is easy to say “yes”, to too many things and we can quickly become over-committed with the tasks and responsibilities which make controlling our lives difficult.
Organizing And Cleaning
Sharing some of the best cleaning and organizing articles during January’s Monday Madness.
- Some the top organizing articles from 2015, these are inspiring and very addictive reading!
- Cleaning in January is so important, but getting back into that routine isn’t always easy! Therefore, getting as much help as you can from any source is important.
- Getting an area organized is important, especially the fridge as you don’t want your family eating food that has gone off. How to organize it to its best potential is only limited by your thoughts and ideas.
- Organizing and decluttering our homes is an ongoing process, but there are lessons to learn about ourselves and how this affects the homes in which we live. I’m inspired by this post about those lessons learned over the course of a year of decluttering!
- Working with an organized mind is easier, the same is true with an organized desk. I can’t think clearly if my desk is a mess. This great article on desk organization is inspiring!
- Money is an important factor in our lives; however, it isn’t always necessary to spend money on organizing, that is why organizing on a budget is not impossible, and it is something that I urge you to do, too! That is why this article caught my eye, organize your life and on a budget too!
- I have always wanted to learn to crochet, I find these homemade cloths a delight and I am so envious of others who’re skilled in this art form.
- I am always on the lookout for awesome cleaning tips, which is why this article that includes the best tips for last year, is just perfect. It allows you to choose the areas that you want to improve upon or find a new recipe for a cleaning product to try!
Sharing Some Of The Best But Focusing On Different Areas
Sharing some of the best is fun! I just love some articles but I didn’t have enough to form a category where I could include more than a couple of links, so I have grouped them together into one mixed group of articles that I love.
- I love to stimulate my brain; I have one, therefore, I must use it and I do find little things that can help to keep my mind focused and alive. I love games that can help to improve my memory; I am not good at any other type of game!
- I know I write a lot on depression and I find that there isn’t enough information out there in the world about it! I want to help those people who suffer to know they are not alone and to make people realize how difficult it can make your life! Depression is one of those illnesses that can sneak up on you, you are feeling low and over a period, it just doesn’t get any better. It just isn’t easy being depressed!
- Blogging is my life, it is the best job I have ever had and I love to read articles about blogging too! This is why these two articles caught my eye. Starting a blog is not easy and this article highlights how difficult it really is, but also how rewarding. This article about blogging is looking at how, while it is difficult to start, don’t be afraid, it is, in my opinion, the best job in the world!
I love sharing some of the best articles from Monday Madness link party! There are so many to choose from and I do feel sad that I actually can’t choose them all! Don’t forget to pop by to Monday Madness link party on a Monday, I might choose your article to feature in next month’s best of!
If you are looking for more articles on this topic head over to the landing page where you will find other links to Monday Madness!
What are your favourite links from Monday Madness?