Welcome to this week’s Monday Madness link party! I had so much fun last week I thought I would encourage you again this week; leave a comment in the section below and I will make sure I pop to your site and leave a comment or two! I just love reading the variety of different articles shared every week on the party, they are so inspiring and the thought and dedication that goes into creating an article I know is tough, but it is such a rewarding career.
I want to urge you back during the week, to either share some more posts or to read some more of the fabulous articles shared, tell me in the comments below what would make you pop back while the party is still live?
Were you featured in last month’s sharing some of the best posts from March?
Click the link here to read the article and to see if you appear, I had so much fun and I have included more links than ever before.
Features For This Week’s Monday Madness
April Mini Goal: Clear Kitchen Counters
Create A Nursery In Your Bedroom
If you are looking for a button to add to your site please copy the link below.
Guidelines For Monday Madness
- Please don’t link and run, please take some time to read some other posts and meet new friends.
- Remember to follow your host.
- No Esty, giveaways or link party posts.
- Link the post and not the blog.
- Visit a few of the other links on the party, comment and connect.
- Link back to this site please, not necessary but is a kind gesture.
- Link up a maximum of three posts.
- Family friendly posts only.
Leaving your link gives us permission to share your post with our audience. By linking up, you agree to receive an email reminder each week when the link-up party goes live; you can opt-out of this at any time.
[inlinkz_linkup id=622005 mode=1]