Welcome to this week’s Monday Madness Link Party! I am so excited that you have taken the time to come and join the fun! We had an awesome week last week with over 180 links shared on the party! I had so much fun spending time reading and commenting on some of these! If you leave me a comment below I will pop over, read, and comment on the post you have shared! If you are new to Monday Madness link party, it is really easy to join, if you are a blogger scroll down to the blue tab and follow the instructions to link up your post, if you are a reader click on the pictures and it will take you to the post.
Spring has defiantly found the UK today, I’m loving the warmer weather and can’t wait to see what posts you share, it will give me an excuse to sit outside in the sun!
Features For This Week’s Monday Madness
3 Habits of Organized People YOU CAN Learn to Do
Organizing Your Inbox – Keeping Emails & Using Folders
If you are looking for a button to add to your site please copy the link below.
Guidelines For Monday Madness
- Please don’t link and run, please take some time to read some other posts and meet new friends.
- Remember to follow your host.
- No Esty, giveaways or link party posts.
- Link the post and not the blog.
- Visit a few of the other links on the party, comment and connect.
- Link back to this site please, not necessary but is a kind gesture.
- Link up a maximum of three posts.
- Family friendly posts only.
Leaving your link gives us permission to share your post with our audience. By linking up, you agree to receive an email reminder each week when the link-up party goes live; you can opt-out of this at any time.
[inlinkz_linkup id=623869 mode=1]