If you are intending to throw a Halloween party, getting the decorations right will be the key to impress your party guests. It isn’t all about trick or treating, it is the beginning of the party season, a change from the summer BBQ’s and the lazy summer evenings to something that is a little bit more lively and a lot more fun. Halloween is the perfect time to experiment with some fun decorations that will make your party the talk of all your friends.
I know that Halloween is all about the spooky and the scary and while it is a great time to have some fun, the decorations can and will say a lot about the party that you have planned for your guests.
If you are looking for some fantastic ideas, I have found some really great decorations for you to make which can add that special touch to your Halloween party.
- Creating a banner: a welcome message is a great idea, it can really get your guests in the mood to party and you don’t have to stick to the message from this post, change it or keep it the same, the choice is entirely up to you.
- If you are looking for those subtle touches then these frameless candles with the spider’s web is perfect for any Halloween decoration! I absolutely love these and I really want to try to make them too!
- For the entrance way you could let your children make a zombie garden, these look great and children will have fun creating these creepy and entertaining little gardens.
- What is great is there are more and more people looking at alternatives to giving out candy for all the trick or treaters, but labelling these products to look great for Halloween makes these items special for everyone, you could even use the labels on your party favours too.
- Chalk boards are the ‘in thing’ at the moment and making use of them as part of your decorations is a great idea, you can label food items making it easier for your guest to choose something they will enjoy.
- No Halloween party would be complete without some candy corn decorations. These candy corn inspired centerpieces would look good at any Halloween party.
- Mason jar projects are necessary for Halloween, they look great and the advantage of putting tea tree lights inside to make them glow is a brilliant use for these versatile items, I certainly love the ‘mummy’ ones, these are perfect for your Halloween party.
- I have saved my favourite for last! I love purple and black, these fantastic Halloween ideas you will, I am sure, love nearly as much as I do! I adore them and I want them now!
I hope this selection of Halloween decorations has sent you into Halloween overdrive; I know it has me! I am in Halloween heaven and I just don’t think there is enough space in my house for everything that I love this year for Halloween, it is certainly full of some fantastic and creative ideas to get Halloween off to a great start!
If you are looking for more articles on this topic head over to the landing page where you will find links to other posts on Halloween.