Guest Post Guidelines
A great way to share what you know is through writing and posting those thoughts on the internet, having the right place to share is just as important as what you have to say.
It is nice to hear what others have to say and that is why I am happy to accept guest posts here at How To Get Organized At Home. You must follow these guidelines:
- Links in an article that improve or back up what the article is saying will be allowed (at my discretion. If it doesn’t add to the article in any way it will be removed before publishing.)
- Links to another blog can be published in the author’s bio.
- Articles that are not aimed at giving the reader useful information, and are just trying to promote their product will be rejected.
- Articles must not be published anywhere else.
- Minimum of 750 words.
- No monetary compensation is given for guest.
- Date of the guest post going on the site will be forwarded to you via email as soon as it is scheduled.
- A link for the article, when published will be emailed to you, please share.
- I reserve the right to amend or change the article before publishing; this includes the addition of an internal link.
Media posts: posts that have a form of advertising need to be paid posts. Please enquire to the pricing of these.